Monday 6 April 2015

Bubbling love


Seems ages since I have coloured a Saturated Canary image
but loved doing this one called
I have got out my embossing folders that I have not used for a long while 
and found this one that looks like bubbles.


I have coloured the image with copics and used glitter and glossy accents on the bubbles.
The sentiment is from a stampin up set
I would like to enter the following challenges
Crafty Calender challenge - Add a sentiment
Now I have going to finish the last of my Easter egg yum yum
Louise xx


6 comments:

Carol S. said...

Stunning Louise! Love the image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sharon said...

Stunning Louise. She is such a sweetie and I love your fabulous colouring not to mention the gorgeous CAS design.
enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

NickScrapShack said...

This is stunning! I love the design and the embossing pattern is simply perfect!
Thank you for playing along with our AG challenge at Crafty Catz this weeek. Good luck!
Nick

Cindy said...

Gorgeous card. The coloring is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Carol Willis said...

Beautifully coloured image Louise.
Hugs
Caz x

Magda said...

Really wonderful!!!
Such a great coloring!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...