Sunday 16 November 2014

Mr Frosty





Another Christmas card today from me
It is getting nearer and really need to make more cards
Today I have used a stamp by Whimsy called
I have coloured him with copics and added a few touches of glitter and glossy accents.



I have been having a little play with making background paper with a technique shown to me by 
friends Kim and Kay
You use liquid pearls and cling film and dap it onto your card
Then when it is dry go over it with distress ink.
It give a lovely effect although my photo probable does not show it so well.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Crafty Calender Challenge - It's all about Christmas
Christmas stampin all year long- Anything goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Christmas is coming
 Bye 
Louise xx

12 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a wonderful card. Gr Marja

Mary Lou said...

LOVE This Louise!!!!!
Hugs

thecraftycavalier said...

This is so beautiful! Stunning colours and perfect colouring. Love the shape. Jayne x

Carol S. said...

This is one of the nicest snowmen I have seen this year. You have coloured him beautifully. A stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hun, and your artwork is, as always, totally amazing. LOVE IT! Hugs xx

Janette said...

I have to have that snowman, he is the cutest and I love how you coloured him up....such a gorgeous card...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

carol said...

ooh this is so pretty, love the image
thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous :-) xx

Marie Bingaman said...

I agree...gorgeous rocker card! I LOVE your coloring, and the color combo you used...so pretty! :)

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Adorable snowman! Love the card shape and beautiful toning colours ;)

Magda said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...